Why the hell are you reading my blog?

Yes. Why the hell are you reading my blog? Of course the greatest piece of articles are not posted here. Hey... don't get me wrong. I am not angry/frustrated now and I am not venting out my anger through this blog. I got this thought today morning, "Why should people read my blog? I mean why should people be interested in my thoughts, opinions or emotions?" Honestly I currently think I am smaller than the atom is this universe, who God has provided with a strong body, God's master piece invention, the human brain, and blah blah blah. Everybody undergoes through problems, situations, experiences emotions. So, why should you be interested in my life?
Is it because you need that assurance you are not the only one who faces crossroads of decision making everyday? Or is it because you want to pity yourself thinking the entire universe is enjoying while you are not. Honestly, answer the following yourself. How many times did you care to read blogs when you were happy? If the answer is rarely, I think, you know the answer lies in my question. What do you say?

1 comment:

cheekymonk said...

Why the hell are you writing your blog...?

are you alright buddy? what has gotten into you?