The talented story of Mr.Ripley




Hey... I know its been a while that I wrote anything! To sum up, loads of work, short beautiful vacation followed by loads of work! That has been keeping me busy!

Anyways, I returned from work (of course after working hard) and I accidently came across this super thriller/mystery movie called.. "The Talented Mr.Ripley". WOW is the only word for the movie. When it comes to a movie, I always prefer strong story lines, deep characterization, super direction and Super acting, of course in the same order. When it came to this movie, it scored a 10/10. I think the story is not only intriguing, but also very very well thought. Throughout the movie, you hope, you wish that our talented Mr.Ripley is not caught in his act!

After "Catch me if you can", if there is any other good movie on impostering, forgery.. I think you guessed it already. Combine his strong story line with superb acting by Matt Damon and you have a super intersting thriller.

The storyline is simple.Take a poor boy, throw some meat to him.. i.e. a mission. He gets the sniff, wants more, digs more, uses forgery, impostering, shrewed mind and flaws in laws to make an interesting journey from rags to riches, and from sadness to greed, rage, fear and more fear.

If the storyline was simple, the detailing and the acting made it a classic.

Overall, a surely nice movie to catch over the weekend!

No comments: